Sunday 4 August 2013

Route 321 - Odd Working 04/08/13

© All rights reserved by LondonBuses67 
Here we go another odd working I spotted passing NX (New Cross) depot owned by Go Ahead London. I happened to be on the upper deck of a bus when I spotted it. 

It's usually allocated to Route 36 which runs from New Cross Gate - Queen's Park which is a high frequency route. The Route 321 was introduced to cover the withdrawn section of Route 21 between Lewisham and Swanley/West Kingsdown and provided a service from New Cross Gate - Foots Crays Tesco's via Lewisham,Lee Green, Eltham, New Eltham and Sidcup. 

From New Cross Gate Sainsbury's - Foot's Cray Tesco this make the route more of a shopping route and being 10 miles long it's route is actually 1 mile longer than Route 36. 

I personally do use the route myself and I wish Go Ahead London the best luck into retaining the 15 year old route which has been with Go Ahead London ever since. I hope it gains Enviro 400 Hybrids as the route is a shopping route linking major areas and is one of my favourite routes.

Remember to comment below :)

Thank you for reading this post and for visiting our blog.
Remember to stay safe.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!