Saturday 16 November 2013

I'm still alive!

Hey bus enthusiasts! Yeah it has been a long time since I last released a post but don't worry because there will be a lot of things coming from me in the next few weeks. Reason for my lack of posts is that my Dad moved to Milton Keynes temporarily, I've been re-designing the London Operator Game so it's easier to use (more on that in the near future) and I've been busy with a lot of school related work.

So what will happen by this time next month:

1. The London Operator Game will be updated. Expected 18/11/13
2. London Bus Route 170 will be out. Expected 22/11/13
3. VA64. Expected 1/12/13
4. FG49 plays European Bus Simulator. TBA
5. Christmas Observations - South-West - Part 1. Expected 14/12/13
6. Christmas Observations - South-West - Part 2. Expected 15/12/13




Thank you for reading this post and for visiting our blog.
Remember to stay safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!